sofa pillow cases How to Make a Serger Crib Sheet funny cushion covers
First we had the Cute Crib Sheet Tutorial which was a really easy way to make a crib sheet using your sewing machine. Then we had the Crib Sheet Tutorial： Part 2， a more finished end product for gift-giving， featuring encased elastic all the way around the edge. Now here is the Serger Crib Sheet. This version is the simplest of them all with the help of a serger. It’；s not the prettiest but it’；s definitely the fastest way to turn a few yards of lovely fabric into a crib sheet for your babe.Start a piece of fabric 42/44″； x 66″；. I used Aneela Hoeysofa pillow cases， Walk In The Woods which is on sale right now! If you are gifting the sheet and would prefer to not pre-wash the fabric， keep the length at 68″； instead. Quinn’；s awesome boots are c/o Boggs.
1. From each corner， cut away an 8″； square.personalized teacher signs
2. Keep the selvage (existing edge) on the two long sides， It’；s a ready-made finished edge! On the two short ends， finish on the serger.
3. Fold the corner so that the？ 8″； sides of the corner line up with right-side-facing.
4. Serge the 8″； sides together.
5. Stitch about 1/2 inch then pull the thread “；tail”； around from behind and across the stitching path to secure the thread ends from unraveling.
6. Repeat on all 4 corners.
You have the basic shape of the sheet. Now we just need to add elastic.
7. Cut 4 –； 10″； lengths of 1/4″； elastic and pin the center of each to the seam of a corner.
8. Move over to the sewing machine to sew on the elastic with a basic stretch stitch. A zig-zag will also work. With the elastic stretched to the max， sew it to the very edge of the corner， starting and ending with a few back stitches.
Repeat on all 4 corners. It’；s not the prettiest finish but it’；s so easy and you’；ll never see it!Pop it on your favorite crib or toddler bed and tuck in a sweet baby!
A very odd discussion about what various pets like to sit on eventually led to the creation of this: the roadkill dog pillow. Because what puppy doesn't like playing with dead animals?
Including a hotel style en-suite bathroom in the design of your new bedroom may seem like an appealing option. The luxury of having your own personal pampering area within the confines of the bedroom does sound like the epitome of home luxury. Often however the idea is better than the actuality as en-suites are often cramped and unusable due to a poor layout. If you are thinking of building your own en-suite, adhering to just a few simple guidelines will see to it that you avoid such needles but expensive mistakes and ensure your en-suite is a complete success.
I hope that you’re enjoying sewing along with the Quilt?Block of the Month Series here on the Polka Dot Chair Blog. ?I know that many of you are new or somewhat new to quilting and thought that I’d take some time and write up some Quilt Block Construction Tips. ?These are just little things that I have found that help me when I’m quilting to stay organized and create more accurate blocks. ?You can CLICK HERE for an index of all of the posts in the Block of the Month Series.